Sharing My Progress One Bite at a Time
Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email

Saturday, January 11, 2014

~CC~  /  7:17 PM  /  , ,   /  No comments
Whew! Who needs the gym if you're running your butt off all day on the weekend? Well, I do. And I went to the gym this evening and THEY WERE CLOSED. Part of the reason I joined my gym was because they advertise they're open 24 hours. Sorry but I'm gonna have to call bs on that. I decided after running errands all day I'd haul my weary butt to there and torture workout myself with a workout. I got there and next to the door where you scan your card there's this tiny sign that reads, "we're open 24 hours except Saturday from 6pm through Sunday at 1pm."

Really? Really? Didn't they know after already doing yoga this morning it was taking extraordinary effort for me to also go to the gym in the same day? <BIG sigh> I was really psyched to go, so I suppose it's a good sign that I was actually disappointed when I couldn't work out.

This is a step in the right direction. I have never been disappointed to work out, EVER.

So instead I went to the shoe store and bought me a better pair of running shoes. This made me happy. What woman isn't happy buying new shoes? Besides, my old ones were chewed by my dog and not very comfortable on the treadmill, and I've decided wearing them was similar to chinese water torture. Since I've already mentioned how I don't like exercising my comfort is top priority, anything to enhance the experience is a plus in my book.

I also weight in this morning and I was at 164.2, this was after eating 3 small pieces of pizza last night. I as thrilled to see I weighed the same as yesterday, hadn't lost but hadn't gained either.

That's a win in my book. I may not be slaying dragons but tomorrow I am doing yoga again since I will not be at the gym. It's all about movement even if it's not at the gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search