Sharing My Progress One Bite at a Time
Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email

Thursday, January 9, 2014

~CC~  /  12:10 PM  /  ,   /  No comments
You guessed it, I DIDN'T GO TO THE GYM LAST NIGHT! I'm annoyed with myself, I should have gone. I got off work, told my husband I was going, I was even dressed to go. Did I go? NO. I was psyched, I was ready, and when I came out of my office to tell my husband I was going I somehow talked myself right out of going.

Here's how it went down. My plan was to go to the gym, and then go to church afterwards; but my husband made a comment about taking separate cars, etc. and from there I didn't go. Really disappointed at myself. Did it stop there? Nope. After church we went out to dinner to a local Mexican restaurant.

Now, who doesn't like Mexican? Right. I went, I had a great time with my friends and my husband catching up. Here's what I did wrong. I ate like I wasn't trying to be healthy. it's like I walked in the restaurant and promptly forgot I was supposed to be eating healthy. I had TONS of chips & salsa, along with fresh guacamole (a weakness) and Chicken Adobe. The entree alone wasn't bad, chicken with a little bit of cheese covered in vegetable with fresh spinach, and of course who can forget re-fried beans and rice, which I pretty much ate all of that too. Now I didn't eat all of my entree, but after having chips, salsa, guacamole I was stuffed! <note my sarcasm> UGH! Not happy.

Today I got on the scale and weighed 166.5 lbs, yesterday I was less. This is what happens when I forget and don't commit. I wish I could figure out why I have this problem.

On a positive note, this evening I have an appointment at the gym. I'll be there. You know why? Because I have an appointment to meet someone. I can get there if I am committed to meeting someone, why can't make the same level of commitment  to myself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search