Sharing My Progress One Bite at a Time
Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

~CC~  /  1:03 PM  /  , , ,   /  No comments
Yesterday was a good day, and thankfully I didn't slip too badly from this past weekend. I did have some
ribs on Sunday, you can't pass up ribs when you're watching football. I didn't have a cold cerveza to go along with it, so I skipped a few calories there. But on the plus side my weight is at 164.6, not up too much but haven't lost any. However, the goal is to stay positive, focus on the good so I will continue to lose and not discourage myself; which I am so good at doing. I am my worst critic.

Yesterday evening I went and did yoga for 50 minutes and then some cardio for about 30 minutes. I adjusted my calorie intake at the gym after meeting with the owner and nutritionist to 1100 calories per day, and I know this can be done without me starving to death.

Tonight the plan is to go to the gym and do cardio and some weightlifting as well. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I am trying to maintain my focus on the end result, healthy, happy, and whole. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search